Why Bryan and The Landlord Property Management Academy?
Bryan, is the only property management coach who’s book appears in the US Library of Congress, is ranked #4 on the National Association of Realtors “Top Real Estate Books” list, is a worldwide bestseller and the only book to appear as an official resource in Wikipedia under property management.
Let Bryan help you succeed.
Who has Bryan coached
- Property management business from start ups to successful property management companies looking to go to the next level
- Public Housing Authorities
- Bryan is a certified Keller Williams MAPS coach; the only property management coach in the prestigious program
- Bryan has helped hedge funds and banks successfully stabilize foreclosed properties
- Bryan has helped thousands of Real Estate investors succeed while owning and operating rental properties
Schedule A Course With TLPMA
Grow Your Association Offering by Adding Property Management Training
Teach your members how to make six figures in real estate
through building a professional property management business!
8 CE CREDITS FOR AGENTS AND BROKERS
Schedule A Course With TLPMA!
See Bryan in Action
Take a listen to why many of these agents and brokers decided to take our Property Management course. Then watch a brief clip of Bryan’s engaging teaching style.
What Students Are Saying
Julia Ray came to see Bryan before she even had a real estate license. Now, she is a Broker with a very successful Property Management division. Raydiant Realty in Miami
What Students Are Saying
Dennis only works in Property Management and says it’s the best path to take in Real Estate. Listen to his experience after taking the course.
Learn How to Buy, Sell, Lease & Manage Investment Real Estate
You can put the property management training, ideas, tools & techniques covered in The Property Management Business Development Certification to work right away . . . and you can use them for both commercial and residential real estate investments. You’ll be taken step-by-step from the beginning of the property investment cycle, learn how to develop an easy property management system, discover how to develop proven free & low-cost marketing programs to find quality tenants, obtain a lease that both you and your lender will be happy with, how to manage your property to maximize occupancy and minimize tenant problems & turnover, and understand how to intelligently add to your real estate investment portfolio as opportunities present themselves! The Property Management Business Development Certification is not some property management training filled with theory & hypothetical ideas from the classroom. Instead, what you will find revealed are real-life useful property management training ideas, case studies, tools & techniques to be used by real property investors like yourself, managing real tenants in the real world! Do you want more clients resulting in more revenue? Are you protecting yourself and your clients from unknown liabilities? Do you truly know how to think like an investor to attract investors? Whether you’re a beginning investor or a professional investor, a real estate broker, landlord, tenant, property manager or work in any real estate related field, you’ll find The Property Management Business Development Certification one of the most profitable investments you’ll make!
TLPMA Operations Manual
All students, will receive the TLPMA Operations Manual. Our operations manual features all of the systems you will need to run your property management business. The forms you hear about in class all come to you in a Word document so you can customize them to fit your business and properties. Sample forms include but are not limited to: Property Management Agreement, Owner’s Rental Handbook, Letter of Intent, Single Family and Multi Family Home Leases, Qualifying Criteria, Rules and Regulations, Notices and more. This manual will be sent to you within 24 hours via email in a zip file for you to download and all forms will be listed separately.
How You Can Get Powerful Property Management Results
Our Professional Property Management Training includes section after section of property management training:
Getting Ready for Business
First Contact Qualifying & Approving A Prospect
Moving Your Tenant In
During Your Tenant’s Residency
Maintenance Readying A Unit, Repairs & Preventative
Approaching The End of A Lease
Organizing Your Files And Crime Prevention
Legal Section & Forms
Here are a Few Examples of the Property Management Training You Will Learn . . . .
The Property Management Business Development Course includes section after section of property management training:
- Study real-life property management training case studies of actual property management situations
- Learn the 5 phases of property management: Acquisition, Implementation, Stabilization, Growth and Exit Strategy
- How to think like an investor to speak to investors
- Learn to do what 95% of your competition can’t or won’t do
- Answer the question: Just because I can buy it, should I?
- Common property viewpoints of successful investors
- Identify the basic property product types and determine if your business philosophy matches the property you are buying
- Be able to answer the question: Why am I really buying this property?
- How to determine your exit strategy before you buy
- Pros & cons of single- vs. multi-tenant property
- Now that you own the property, what do you do with it?
- Identify the vendors you will need for your property
- How to find and keep reliable vendors
- How to set-up an easy-to-use bookkeeping system
- When to choose off-the-shelf vs. custom accounting software
- Develop marketing programs that cost next to nothing
- Identify the most effective marketing techniques for your specific property
- Pros & cons of hiring a leasing broker vs. doing it yourself
- How to create multiple marketing messages for the same property
- Free & low-cost marketing resources and where to find them
- Identify & target the most likely tenant prospects
- The top qualifying questions to ask prospective tenants
- How to think like a investor
- How a simpler marketing message will attract more tenants
- How to maximize tenant renewals & minimize vacancy
- Tips on developing the most effective property management routine
- Learn the key elements that make up an iron proof lease
- What information to request on a tenant lease application
- How to setup an Operations Manual with leases and other important forms
- How to set the right tenant expectations
- Best ways to minimize repair issues & requests
- How to collect rent on time, every time
- How to minimize your operating expenses
- Determine the best ownership structure for your property
- Identify the market practices in your area to avoid problems
- Develop a common-sense approach to buying investment property
- Best ways to fine-tune your property investment portfolio
- How to make banks and investors want to lend you money
- Best ways to deal with problem tenants
- Answer the questions: Would I rent from me? Would I hire me?
Professional Management Business Development- 8 CE Credits for licensed FL Realtors
Instructor: Bryan M. Chavis, founder of The Landlord Property Management Academy and best selling author of Buy It. Rent It. Profit! – NAR’s #4 Business Books for Real Estate Professionals Buy It. Rent It. Profit! Is also the only book written on property management inducted to the US Library Of Congress, as well as one of only two books referenced in Wikipedia for property management.
Date: Friday, July 20th, 2018
Time: 9:00am-5:00pm (Includes morning, lunch and afternoon breaks – Registration opens at 8:30am)
Location: South Florida Real Estate School – 13680 NW 14th Street, Sunrise, FL 33323
Early Registration is suggested.
Description of Designation:
PMBD: Property Management Business Development
This course designation was designed to give the student skills and systems that they could use right away. The course material is developed from real life scenarios that go on day to day at our subject properties.
Take advantage of the opportunity to learn how to:
– Learn the five phases of property management
– Identify, purchase and manage property
– Set rents to maximize returns and maintain retention
– Handle daily tenant issues such as move in/outs, late rents, disturbances, abandonments, evictions and more…
*There are no refunds for onsite events. Credit for future training, online training or other products will be given in the event a student must cancel the course. Please email email@example.com or call 800-535-2476.
Property Management Business Development Certification
Professional Property Management Business Systems
- $40,000 Worth of Education & Resources at a Fraction of the Cost
- 8 CE Credits for Licensed FL Realtors
- Instructor: Bryan M. Chavis, founder of The Landlord Property Management Academy and author of NAR’s #4 Business book for Real Estate Professionals
- Property Management Operations Manual
- Includes access to the advanced online training course (A $499 Value)
- A 30 Minute Business Development Coaching Call with Bryan Chavis
- Certificate of completion after taking the course
- Lifelong access to discounts on property management resources through The Landlord Property Management Academy Alumni Network